Pilates Classes Dublin
Sheenagh gives Clinical Pilates Classes in south Dublin. Her classes are small with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Sheenagh aims, through her classes, to help you to feel good and to move well. Classes are aimed at challenging your core at a level that is appropriate for you. As well as challenging the core, classes consist of a warm up and cool down time where mobility, flexibility and postural correction are addressed.
- > Mats are provided. They are 1.5 cm thick to allow for plenty of comfort.
- > Small pieces of equipment are used in the classes. They include theraband, spiky balls, magic circles and soft balls.
- > Class numbers are small (8-10) to allow for plenty of supervision.
- > Instruction and handouts are given to help you develop your own home programme.
- > The cost of the classes is 90 euro for a course of 6 classes.(15 per class) Lunchtime class is 12 euro.
- > At the moment, venues are Foxrock Parish centre and St Matthias Parish Centre.
- > If you would like to try one class to see if it suits you, please contact me and I will arrange it for you.
Testimonials" I know this will sound crazy but after just 6 sessions of clinical pilates with Sheenagh in late 2013, I felt 10 years younger . I've had neck, back and general joint problems since my early 20s and now in my early 40s, I have more energy than I've had in years, feel fitter and also have toned up. All as a result of spending one hour per week in Sheenagh's class ! As a busy mum of 3 young kids, the Pilates class is invaluable "me -time " and on Pilates night , I sleep like a lamb ! I love the way the class size is small and how Sheenagh is so well in tune with each pupil, guiding us through the exercises and making sure we are doing them correctly. Sheenagh's soothing voice and easy manner makes it all so enjoyable. Thank you Sheenagh - you've made me feel young again !"
" Love this class ! Wonderful teacher. Such a help with bad back. Pain free for months now. "